Saturday, September 13, 2008

My New Jogging Partner

Hey it's me again - Nutmeg!!!

Wow today was a really fun day. My mom and foster sister and I went exploring! We drove in the car for a little while, which of course is one of my favorite things, and then when we got out we followed this trail called a "Greenway" for a really long time! Here's a few shots of me and my foster sister Rosie as we were going along the trail! She used to be really grumpy with me, but I think she doesn't mind me so much anymore, we are becoming the best of friends since we always get to go on adventures together!







We saw lots of people and other dogs when we were on the trail, it was really fun! There were also these things called 'bicycles', I was a little nervous when I first saw those, but after a little while, I didn't mind them at all! Check back soon for news of my next adventure!

love,

Nutmeg

0 comments: